Friday 27 November 2015

My Hybrid GIF

When shooting my hybrid, I wanted to capture many images so that I definitely had many to choose from for the submission. So, I decided to make a GIF of my Human Hybrid, as it shows the movement of my hybrid, and gives the viewer a 360 degree view of my hybrid. Making a GIF is very handy when it comes to showing your work, as instead of having to scroll through a whole list of images, you can see each one, one after another. I think that making a GIF helps me to decide which images I like best, as they stick in my mind more than others when they are flashing on the screen. I made sure that when I was taking my photographs, I got a lot of photos. I worry that if I do not take too many there may not be a good selection when it comes to submission. 


No comments:

Post a Comment